Most cars will, at one time or another in their lives, suffer from small scratches, dings and dents and need bumper repair. When parked in a cramped space, some people swing their doors open and not caring about denting and scratching the other car. Bumpers, likewise, next to doors, are also casualties of dents and dings.
Dent Ding Hail Pro Paintless Bumper Repair in Spring Hill, TN, is a great affordable solution to dents and dings. The first to use this simple technology were Mercedes and BMW in Germany 60 years ago. Over the years, tools and equipment have been invented that will bring PDR to the front line when it comes to auto restoration. Paintless Bumper Repairs are “paintless”, meaning it is the process of restoring a damaged vehicle without spraying paint on it. It is environmentally friendly, and a highly skilled technician can do it right at their client’s home.
To perform bumper repair without the need to paint, special tools are needed as well as some skill. Specialty tools are designed for removing certain parts and other obstructions. These tools ensure that the technique of PDR does not damage the vehicle as well as the environment.
The tools needed are specialized and are fashioned as to allow the vehicle to retain its original shape. The tools that we use are designed to allow access to the difficult to reach areas. After “obstructions” have been removed, I can begin the work of bringing your car back to its brand-new look, efficiently.
What are the benefits of Paintless Bumper Repair in Spring Hill, TN?
- It is cost efficient as it uses less materials than other dent repairing techniques. It uses special tools that are provided by the service provider, thus, repairs costs less.
- Since there’s no repainting in PDR, the original factory finish paint remains.
- Dent Ding Hail Pro Bumper Repair in Spring Hill, TN can repair dings and dents of all sizes, even ones the size of a coconut. The technique is so efficient that it can repair dents as big as a medium size ball or coconut with no added materials such as body fillers and paint.
- It is fast and efficient. Most PDR is finished within hours. More severe dents can take 1/2 to a full day for repair.
- After the repair, you’ll have peace of mind that dents will not come back. Once the dent is repaired, it will keep the primary strength.
At dentdinghail.com, the original color is maintained without the need for costly painting procedures. We do not file, prime nor paint the car to restore it. We offer bumper repair, in Spring Hill, TN – right from the comfort and privacy of your home. There are exceptions because of weather or having proper space/place to repair your dents. But, we will work with you to gets your bumper dent repaired. We also offer money saving deals.
Check out our youtube channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCpwu9bEfFmWJUeUfKZKRFSw/videos?shelf_id=0&sort=dd&view=0